Travel Tips : Preventing Heat Stroke
Morocco's climate is diverse, the south of the country is very hot and dry due to the Sahara Desert. Here's how to avoid heat exhaustion and heat stroke during your visit to Morocco.
8 steps to prevent heatstroke
Morocco is a sunny country, the intense heat and lack of liquid may cause a Heatstroke, so follow these 8 tips to avoid it :
- Cover exposed skin.
- Stay in the shade during the middle of the day.
- Use sunscreen.
- Don't buy sunscreen sold in small grocery stores, buy it only from pharmacies.
- Drink more water than usual to prevent dehydration.
- Avoid drinks with ice cubes in.
- Avoid drinking very cold drinks.
- Take responsibility for your health.
Related articles : Travel Tips