Travel Tips : Packing List - What to pack?
This list will help you organize for your next vacation to Morocco.
- Passport & Visa
- Credit Cards
- Travel Confirmation
- Driver's License
- Membership Cards
- Morocco Guidebook
- Language Guide
You will have to fill in an immigration card, like this one bellow. Cabin crew will give you one to fill in in the cabin before your arrival. If not you will find them before Immigration / Passport control. You will have to fill in another immigration card before departure. Don't forget to bring a pen :)
Means of Payement
- If you travel with more than ≥ 100.000 MAD (10403$) you must declare it.
- If you stay more than 30 days, you must exchange any foreign banknotes you brought into the country.
- As above, if you travel with more than 100.000 MAD you must declare it to Customs.
- N.B: Moroccan dirhams are tolerated within the limit of 1.000 MAD (104$) for both entering + departing the country
- Copies of Credit Cards
- Copies of Passport & Visa
- Medical Insurance Card
- Copies of all prescriptions, including their generic names
- Travel Insurance
- Vaccination Card (go see : Health Information for Travelers to Morocco)
- Address and phone number of your embassy (go see : Useful Moroccan telephone numbers in Morocco)
- Energency Contact Information ( with addresses, phone numbers, e-mail, next of kin...)
- Cellphone & Charger
- Converters & Adapters
The voltage in Morocco is 220 V, outlets will fit the two-pin plug known as the Europlug.
American appliances are generally made for 110V, so be careful not to plug them in if they aren't able to work with (Dual Voltage). If not you'll need a power converter as well as an adaptor.
Related articles : Travel Tips